This is the essential Music Together class, one that a child can attend from birth through age five, and through all nine song collections. This basic class follows the recommendations of child development researchers, grouping children of a variety of ages in one class. This approach fosters natural, family-style learning where younger children enjoy watching and imitating older ones; older children learn by leading younger ones; and adults are happy because the children in the family can go to class together.
Each child participates at his or her own developmental level in singing, moving, chanting, listening, observing, or exploring musical instruments. We welcome the whole family to join in this important family music experience and any caregiver, parents, grandparents, nanny, can bring the child(ren) to class.
Each semester includes:10 weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring and our 6-week summer session.
New CD's each semester with the songs, rhythm chantes, "play-alongs", tonal and rhythm patterns used in class.
Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to enjoy at home.
With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
10-Weeks Starting January 5th
Access to all Live Online Classes Time TBA
$160 per family
During each live/interactive mini-class, your favorite teachers from Music Together of Elmhurst & Oak Brook will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. We’ll be using songs from the Bongo collection, and your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children under 5, with a special class for parents with babies under 9 months—but the whole family is welcome to participate!
Each week, you'll get:
- Access to 3 20-25-minute Zoom class with a trained early childhood music educator
- One 20-minute prerecorded class on our private Facebook page
- Additional activities, parent education videos and craft ideas throughout the session
Your tuition also includes:
- A private Facebook Group with additional videos, including parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, and more.
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more.
- Bells Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code)
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.