What is Music Together?
- Babies/toddlers/preschoolers (birth thru 6 years)
- Parent-child classes with parent education each week
- Music learned through playful activities in mixed-age classes
- Young children learning from the powerful role model of parents/caregivers who are actively making music
- Developmentally appropriate and research-based
- Take home materials include a CD and download of the semester's music collection, illustrated songbook, "new family" DVD
- 9 song collections rotate over a 3 year period (including American folk, world music, Spanish songs, and many original tunes)
- We seek to nurture a community of families making Music Together!
We are the premier early childhood music program with over 19 years of singing & dancing with Du Page County families. Not only are our teachers professional musicians & performers but all are trained early childhood music educators with over 30 years of combined experience teaching the very young.
Set up a free demo and find out why Music Together is the best option for nurturing your child's musical growth. A curriculum pioneer since 1987.
Our mission is:
To provide the highest quality music and movement experiences to as many young children as possible and to involve their parents and other adult caregivers, including early childhood professionals.